|Mirror [#1]||iPhone with iOS 11.pdf||42,138 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||iPhone with iOS 11.pdf||45,993 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||iPhone with iOS 11.pdf||20,492 KB/Sec|
iOS is the operating system developed by Apple for all iPhones, iPads and iPods touch. Unlike Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows 10 mobile, iOS is only used on Apple devices and is not licensed to other manufacturers. The operating system of Apple TV (tvOS) and Apple Watch (watchOS) are also based on iOS.
This book tells you everything you need to know to get started with your iPhone. But also experienced users will find many useful tips and tricks.
From the content:
- Setup / restore iPhone
- User interface: Lock Screen, Home Screen, Control Center, Notifications
- Working with gestures, keyboard, 3D touch and drag & drop
- Siri and Proactive
- The Apple Stores: App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store & Podcasts
With the iPhone through everyday life: Phone, Emergency SOS, Safari, Files, Camera, Notes, Clock, Weather, Health, Home
- adjust important settings
- share content with the iPhone
- start here, end there: Continuity and Handoff
While other eBooks are just a copy of a printed work, this eBook is conceived as a real eBook. You will find many picture galleries and videos with instructions in the book. Have fun reading!