|Mirror [#1]||Get Started in Beginner's Japanese: Teach Yourself (New Edition) (Enhanced Edition).pdf||35,755 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Get Started in Beginner's Japanese: Teach Yourself (New Edition) (Enhanced Edition).pdf||26,435 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Get Started in Beginner's Japanese: Teach Yourself (New Edition) (Enhanced Edition).pdf||37,214 KB/Sec|
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging ebook + audio course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Japanese in no time.
The main body of the ebook is written in Romanized script. Each unit also offers reading practice in the Japanese scripts: hiragana, katakana and some simple kanji.
Through culture notes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Japanese you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Japanese into use with confidence.
Get Started in Japanese has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method -figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.